St Buryan Church

St Buryan TR19 6BA 



Church Electoral Roll

To be admitted to the Church Electoral Roll you must ...

  • be baptised;
  • be 16 years or upwards;
  • have signed an application for enrolment in which he/she declares
  • he/she is a member of the Church of England or of a church in communion with it and is resident in the parish or
  • is such a member and, not being resident in the parish, has habitually attended public worship in the parish during a period of six months prior to enrolment.

If you would like to join St Buryan's Church Electoral Roll there are application forms in the Church porch or, if you prefer, you can download an Application Form from the Truro Diocesan Website, please CLICK HERE. The form you need is Form 1 Application for Enrolment on Church Electoral Roll.

When completed, the form should be given to the Electoral Roll Officer - Mrs Frances Jones, at Tredinney, St Buryan, Penzance TR19 6HX. email:


Powered by Church Edit