St Buryan has four beautiful stained glass windows.
The High altar window (left hand image) is dedicated in 1872 to Charles Dacres Bevan, the judge of the District County Court, who lived at Boskenna. The window in the Lady Chapel (right hand image) is dedicated in 1897 to Reverend Thomas Coulson, Rector of this parish and nephew to the High Sheriff.
Just below the Rood Screen on the south wall (left hand image) is a window dedicated to the Permewan family in 1910. Down in the back South west corner (right hand image) is a window dedicated in 1920 to the memory of Revd Uriah Tonkin and Revd John Tonkin, both curates of this parish